_

Wednesday 13 April 2011

AB Chao's Bedroom - Before and After

So there I was thinking last week that I won't find a decent better-after, after I posted my favorites pictures from Sherry and John's home. I Was So Wrong. I remember seeing this a long time ago, when i wasn't blogging that often. I loved it then. I love it now. So without much ado and digressing, here it is:

Anna Beth Chao's Bedroom Makeover
I am still speechless and marveling what paint and imagination can do to a space. Makes me want to move home now...

Oh and you should go see her website, and her flicker pictures. And when you stop drooling, leave me a note to let me know if you found it as super-awesome as i did.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I would like to know the names, the bench, the bed tables, and the sofa... thank you...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...